Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Birthday Bash

I can't believe another year has gone by. A five year old, a three year old and a one year old. WOW. The girls have birthdays close together (Nov 20 & 29) so they shared a party. They had fun with bingo, music, balloons, cake and ice cream, and most of all...a pinata.


I made this cake myself. I had fun doing it. It is no prize winner, but the girls were happy so I was too.

We went pretty minimal this year. I think I will always go minimal from now on. The girls opened their two gifts each (both things that they needed) on their birthdays. Kaitlynn got clothes and she was dying for a battery toothbrush and her own toothpaste...she was extatic!

Aubrey got a comforter for her bed, some tights, and the toothbrush/toothpaste combo. She was so excited that her bedspread had Ariel I thought she might pass out. The had really great birthdays.

4 comments:

RMJSS said...

Love the Cake looks like you did a great job. Happy B-days to your girls.

Heidi and Michael said...

How fun! I love the cake!! You did a great job! Hope you're all doing well! Miss you guys!

Thomas Family said...

Looks like a fun time! The cake looks great.

SarahSue said...

I have the cutest nieces and nephews! I love the expression on Aubrey's face! I honestly think simplest is best. Our little one may be getting a box of tissues for Christmas...She loves to unload the box of wipes one at a time...Gotta love that girl!